"Broccoli Rabe"

This is my first post and besides telling you how much I enjoy the recipes
that I can relate to, I must inform you of the correct way to spell and pronunce
"Broccoli Rabe" - This is a most wonderful vegetable that most Italians are
familiar with and usually saute with olive oil and garlic and then mix with
pasta.  Very delicious!  But it's pronounced "Broccoli "Rob", not rabbi.  I
hope this will be taken as informative.

Marlene Auriti
Fort Myers, FL