MWLP

     The MWLP lists potatoes as a good foods to eat.  In recent weeks, I've
     read articles on studies that say potatoes are equivalent to refined.
     They are absorbed into your body very quickly boosting insulin,
     raising blood sugar levels and increasing the risk of diabetes.  Has
     anyone heard if McDougal has any response to this or if he has changed
     his mind on potatoes?  I don't know if I should include them in
     recipes anymore!!!