sweet cravings

Big sweet cravings yesterday.  Baaaaad time of year.  I've done well
resisting Halloween candy, just a few tastes here and there of my
doaghter's and I do mean little. No weight gain, just enough to get the
flavor.  The first bites' always the best, anyways.  Last night I was
going crazy.  Usualy a fruit leather helps but not then.  So I made
Karen Barbarisi's Molassas Cookies.  Boy were they great!  No more candy
for Maria  or me.  We split several cookies and loved them.  I'm taking
the recipe with me to Philly for SAD Thanksgiving.  _They_ can eat their
hearts out (literally) and we'll be heart happy!

Thanks Karen.

Kate