I'm 21..and i love baby food

Hi all-
	I've gotten hooked on a new treat as of late..baby food desserts.
Something about them, they're like a fruity pudding. I'm in college, so
they're perfect for throwing in my backpack and eating whenever I have
time. They're ff, no added sugar, and have no additives (at least the
flavors I like). Not only that, they're pretty cheap (when compared to a 65
cent snickers bar).
	Thought I'd pass this on!
Gayle
Gayle D. Green
Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies
Evaluation and Methodology Research

	"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former."

						-Albert Einstein