Scanpan Non-stick Test :-)

Hi-

  I tested my new Scanpan 2001 pan this weekend.  Didn't actually have
the time to really cook as Mom was visiting, but I did fry an egg on it
(and then threw it out ;-) as a test.  Didn't put anything in the pan
except the egg.  The pan worked so well that I didn't even need a
spatula to flip it...just picked up an edge with my fingers and turned
it over.  Then it just slid right out of the pan.  No sticking what so
ever.  Mom (a chef before she retired from that) was so impressed that
she's going to buy one of their frying pans.

I can't wait to use the pan more and then get my set at the beginning of
the year :-)

Jessica
--

Jessica R. Shawl - DT Platform Applications      Intel Corp. RN4-43
http://infonet.intel.com/DT/orgs/apps/platform   2200 Mission College

              http://www-fes.fm.intel.com/~jshawl/   (INTEL)
              http://www.engr.ukans.edu/~gurus448/   (NON-INTEL)