(no subject)

This message is for T. Sconyers.  I noticed that you said you put
Worcestshire sauce on you're potatoes.  I found out a few years ago that
it isn't in fact vegetarian.  It has anchovies in it.  You can, however,
buy a vegetarian version.  Things like this really make me wonder what
other things I might be eating that also have some animal products in
them.

Also, I must agree about Jan's recipes.  I have tried a couple of the
soups, and they were great.  My co-workers also like Jan's recipes (I
usually bring in enough to share.  Just out of curiousity, where in New
Hampshire do you live?  I live in Warner, NH which is about 30 min.
North West of Concord.

Angi