Re: Lowfat Chocolate Chip Cookies

There have been a few requests lately for lowfat chocolate chip cookies.
I have a great recipe but I can't post it because it doesn't fit the
guidelines of this list. It is 17% CFF and the recipe of 24 uses 1/2 cup
chocolate chips - neither are allowed on this list.

If you are interested, e-mail me privately and I'll send it to you directly.
Please put your e-mail address in the body of the message - it's easier for
me to forward the recipe that way.  Thanks.

Natalie in Milwaukee
natalie.farnkel@xxxxxxxxxx