Mediterranean/Greek Dishes

Hello from Nelson, BC.

I have just joined a International Club where each of 8 members will be the
host to a dinner party on a different theme/country.  I have chosen to host
a Mediterreanean/Greek night.  I am in charge of making the main dish and
the others will bring the side dishes, desserts, etc on the same theme.

Can anyone share their recipes with me or give me some ideas?

Thanks a million.

Shirley, Nelson, BC