About the brownies

Julie-
	I am so glad that I'm not the only one that didn't find the zucchini
browines to be great. I tried everything I could (even added some off-list
stuff) to make them better, but mine were grainy and, well, gross. Any
hints on how I can make these good, too???
Gayle
Gayle D. Green
Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies
Evaluation and Methodology Research

	"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former."

						-Albert Einstein