Re: Parsnips

I love them just simply roasted. It really brings out their sweet flavor.  I like to roast chunks of potatoes, onions, parsnips, carrots and sweet potatoes together. Yumm!

>>Kelly wrote:
>> Anyone have more ideas for parsnips? What I'm especially looking for is a side dish to bring to my mother's for Thanksgiving. The parsnips and carrots were delicious, but
I'd like to avoid the carrots (the table will already have sweet potatoes,
and my inner designer is saying "too orange!" :)
---
Sherron, Poi Boy & Jazzy
La Palma, California (but my heart is in Hawaii)
See our rats at: http://users.deltanet.com/~dwp/ratgallery.html