Sourdough starter and bread/Crustless Pumpkin pie

I know this was rehashed and reposted before, but unfortunately I never
saved it. Anyway my daughter in South Korea is very keen on making bread
and yoghurt and does not have access to starters. If anyone saved the
detailed instructions on how to make, use and save the sourdough bread
PLEASE send it to me. Also any idea on how to make yoghurt with soy milk
and how to make yoghurt with any other milk if you don't have the
starter?
Thanks very much.
Ketayun
P.S. I made a great crustless pumpkin pie using two packets of mori-nu
extra firm silken tofu with one large can of Libby's pumpkin pie filling
or plain pumpkin. I did add some maple syrup and nutmeg, mace, allspice,
cinnamon, cloves and cardomom to the filling. Baked for about 45 minutes
in a 350* oven and then chilled. It set and is absolutely delicious.
Kate