What is the 'Australian' for chipotle pepper and epazote

In the recipe ' Potatoes: Chipotle and Rosemary ' posted in #78, Dianna
refers to chipotle pepper and also to a sprig of epazote.  What are the
English/Australian terms for these ingredients?

Secondly, I was able to get into the fatfree web site (difficult when
one shares the home computer with their family) and try some of the
burgers.  There was a tightwad burger with burghul and lentils.  The
burgers I made were ok, but the lentils disintegrated when boiled with
the burghul.  I used red lentils, but should I have used  brown lentils
to keep the texture?  Any suggestions?

TIA

Sue