breakfast ideas

Hi everyone -

Thanks for all your great ideas and recipes! Now I have another request: I
need some good breakfast ideas. My husband gets tired of breakfasts very
quickly - I think he's basically tired of FF American-type breakfasts, such a
cold cereal, oatmeal, bagels, etc. So what do all of you have for breakfast? I
can't help him cuz basically every work day I have 9-grain cereal with fruit &
maple syrup and I never get tired of it. I was also thinking - what do people
eat for breakfast in other countries that would be more interested and that's
possible to adapt to a FF dietary style? Any ideas?

Zoe Sodja
Santa Cruz