Bean and Cheese Quesadillas

After a recent trip to Seattle (where I was able to find non fat
mozzarella, and cheap tortillas) I made Bean and Cheese Quesadillas:

Amounts are per quesadilla
1/8 cup Shredded non fat cheese (eg Healthy Choice Mozzarella)
1/4 cup rinsed canned beans (eg Romano or pinto beans)
5 thin jalopeno pepper rings (fresh or pickled)
1 tbs chopped fresh cilantro (corriander)
1 tbs grainy french mustard
* Chile powder or ground cumin can be added for extra flavor.
2 corn tortillas (FF)

Spread mustard on tortilla and top with beans, cheese, jalopeno and
corriander and top tortilla.  'Fry' in nonstick pan (maybe with a quick
squirt of *** spray) or bake on non stick pan at 400F turning once.  Both
sides should look toasty and golden and the cheese should be melted.  Serve
with chopped tomato, onion, cucumber, lettuce and salsa.

These are really filling!  However, my dearest (a very fit cyclist) is able
to consume 7 or 8 of them at a sitting so I usually make them several at a
time in the oven.

I also use this mixture as a pizza topping, adding chopped peppers, grated
carrot, onions and tomatoes.  Really yummy!  (I've converted many friends
to grated carrot pizzas...)
Enjoy!

Laura,
An aussie in BC