Bean Cuisine

A few months ago I bought a few boxes of Bean Cuisine which I saw
advertised in Vegetarian Times, and which Nutrition Action Newsletter gave
a thumbs up, and I saved them for one of those nights when there is nothing
in the house for dinner.  We had our first one last week were very pleased
with the meal.  We had the Mediterranean Black Beans with Fusilli
(precooked beans and pasta) and left out the oil in preparation.
Vegetarian broth and tomatoes were added to the mixture.  It took less than
a half hour to prepare.  During that half hour I also microwaved some
frozen vegetables, cut up some pineapple, and popped some homemade bread
from the freezer into oven.  The left overs disappeared when my husband
raided the refrigerator.

Kathleen
schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx