Crockpot cooking

Hi all!  I've just been blessed with the gift of a nice large crock pot, but as it is
used, it comes with no recipes.  I know I have seen some on this list, but of course,
since I didn't HAVE a crock-pot, I didn't save the recipes.  Live & learn, eh?  So if
any of you wonderful folks have a favorite crockery cookery recipe that you might like
to share, by all means!  Or, to put it more succinctly -- HELP!! <grin>