Unidentified subject!

>Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 12:12:05 -0500
>From: mleberte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Michelle Leberte)
>Subject: Veg restaruants in SF and LA
>
>Does anyone know of any good restaurants in SF and LA which serve lf veg
>meals, but also meat (for my SO)?
>
>Along those lines, has anyone ever heard of Flea Street Cafe (I think
>that's what it's called.)?

I haven't been there, but there is an article with some recipes about Flea
Street Cafe in the May/June 1997 issue of Eating Well magazine.  According
to the article, they serve meat as well as vegetarian meals.  The recipes
that are printed in the article range from about 7 to 13 g. fat per serving.
The pictures are lovely!

Lindsay