English Muffin Pizzas & Garden Burgers

Hi!

Sorry, Frieda, I haven't been ignoring you, I'm just behind on my FF digests.

English Muffin Pizzas

There isn't really a recipe.  I just take an english muffin, split it in half,
and put it in the toaster.  After toasting, put some fatfree pasta sauce on
both sides (if you use a chunky garden style, you have an option of veggies
built right in), add mushrooms or other veggies, add a slice of fatfree cheese
on top (I like Kraft Extra Sharp Cheddar - it's not sharp at all), and pop it
in the microwave just long enough to melt the cheese.  YUM!

Veggie Burgers

My favorite veggie burgers are the Fatfree Garden Burgers (might be under the
name GardenVeggie). They're grrrrrrreat!  I used to like the Boca burgers
really well, too, but I've been away from meat so long that they seem too much
like meat to me.  In the GardenVeggie (or Garden Burger) you can see all of the
vegetables.  *Warning*: they aren't vegan (or at least the last ones I bought
weren't).

They have a website that I haven't checked out yet (maybe I'll do that now!):

www.gardenburger.com

Heather