Recipe Web site access

Thanks to Bob (aka old-lloyd) for posting the Web addresses for his
original recipes (March 7 digest) -- they look yummy. However, I'd like to
remind list members that not all people with e-mail also have World Wide
Web access. It must be frustrating for those who don't to see only a URL,
so if possible post the actual recipe to the list. Plus, even with Web
access, I find it a lot easier to "clip and save" from e-mail than from
most Web sites! Thanks, Elsa

Elsa Kapitan-White <kapitan-white@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Schlumberger Oilfield Marketing Services
225 Schlumberger Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77478
(281)285-7563, fax -8545