London vegetarian

     I just moved back from London and my favorite place was:
     Food for Thought 31 Neal Street conveniently located near Covent
     Garden and theaters.  My SAD hubby loved the hearty food there.  It's
     cheap and very casual/cafeteria style with a small menu.

     Cranks is another cheap option which has place all over the place.
     I've not been there but many enjoy it.  Most nice London restaurants
     would make me something special if the menu was too limited - and they
     were nice about it.  Be careful in the UK - read those labels -
     gelatin is everywhere!!!