request for Hamentashen and apologies

First of all, I apologise for sending info on eating in Britain (as
requested) without the subject heading.  A temperamental E-mail system
entirely got the best of me!!
Anyway, on the ff website I got the recipe for a pastry pie crust that I
have yet to try.  With Purim approaching I thought I'd better make a batch
of hamentashen cookies, but the original dough recipe is entirely
not-too-healthy.  Would the ff pastry recipe be a good sub, or is there an
hamtashen recipe out there that is appropriate?

Thanks for the help!
SHARON McCLEAVE BSc(Hons)Ost MRO
Registered Osteopath-------