Re: Sandwich Ideas

>           something but there is always m*at involved.  I usually have
>           beans and rice (which I could eat for lunch from now until
>           eternity), but he has this "thats a side dish, not a meal"
>           mentality about that right now.

the simplest lunch I have often is leftovers (or the beans and rice you
have for your lunch) wrapped in a tortilla.Burritos are not side
dishes, and rubbermaid has a perfect burrito shaped  container.  This
week I took left over potato dumplings and mushed them into a stirfry
with spinach, corn, onions and salsa.  it turned out  great!  I make
several of these "burritos" with whatever leftover filling I have on hand
and freeze them on a baking sheet.  Later I wrap them seperately.  It
takes care of my week of lunches all on the weekend.

enjoy.
S.

Sarah Novotny
University of North Carolina