RE: Benriner vegetable "spaghetti" cutter

Michelle wrote about the Benriner slicer and the V-slicer (which I have and
LOVE .. especially jicama cut like french fries to snack on while sitting
here ;)).

I have been looking for something I saw on TVFN (used in Japanese
restaurants, I believe) which cuts root vegetables (potatoes, beets,
carrots I think) into long, long strings like spaghetti.  I'm a nut for
different shaped cuts and I REALLY want this thing.  Does anyone have one,
know where to get it, how much it costs, etc.?  (I may not want it *that*
much ;)).

Thanks for any info,
Katja