Introdcution

MM All-

I've read the FAQ so I'll keep this short and sweet.  I'd like to
introduce myself.  My name is Matt Doeseckle, and I have recently begun
attempting to be a vegetarion, and eat a very low fat diet, mostly for
my health.  I'm having a hard time finiding a good variety of quick and
easy foods to make on the go, and low fat too.  So, I guess thats about
it.
Matt
P.S. Are the recipies in the FF Vegi Archive all fat free, or just low
fat?

--
Once upon a midnight dreary he was sad but I was cheery
He said he'd needed stars and fame,