Re: meal-in-a-cup in New Zealand

I wonder how expensive the mail order route would be for this sort
of thing, or even if it's legal.  I think Dr. McDougall's meals are
less than $1 apiece when you buy a box of 6 or 12,d,  Don't know
what postage to New Zealand would be, but it's hard to imagine it
would come to $7 apiece!

They are 98% fat free -- no added oil, no cholesterol, high fiber,
and quite good.  They all taste much better than any of the others
out there that I have tried (and I've tried several brands).  I was
not fond of the split pea, but I'm not fond of split peas, so that
might be Dr. McD's fault.

If you're interested in looking into that, I'll check one of my
mail order forms and get you the information.  I could also call
and see if they can mail to New Zealand.

Doris