Couscous

I was introduced to couscous by a fellow from Tunisia when I was in
college.  He had a special pot to cook them in, a sort of steamer with
very small holes in the top part.  He would cook whatever stew-type
thing that was inteneded to be served with the couscous in the bottom
part of the pot, and the couscous would cook with just the steam coming
up through the holes in the top part.  I imagine you could find a pot
like this in a kitchen specialty store, or maybe improvise with a fine
collander over a large saucepan.  Oh yes, and one of the best things he
made with couscous was a wonderful vegetable stew consisting of
tomatoes, garbanzo beans, onions, garlic, and potato, and seasoned with
cumin, coriander (seed), cardamom, and just a hint of cinnamon.
Scrumptious!  In Love & Light  ~~Butterflye~~