Just Veggies

I recently came across a delicious snack food called Just Veggies.  The
ingredients are simply corn, peas, carrots, tomatoes, and bell peppers.
I think it is simply dried vegetables. It has virtually no fat (except
for the naturally occurring oils in those vegetables) and tastes great.
The only problem - the price.  At my local Whole Foods Market it costs
$3.99 for 4oz.  Does anyone know if I could get the same taste from
buying my own food dehydrator and frozen veggies?  If so, does anyone
have any suggestions of what brand food dehydrator I should get?

Tia Dan