Product Warning!

I like to think of myself as informed, discerning, well-read, etc. etc.
But I'm still blown out of the water occasionally from unexpected
sources. I tried the Baked Lays - KC Masterpiece potato chips and found
them to be pretty good and an acceptable fat ratio.

I bought some more today and decided to read further down the label.
Imagine my horror to find the ingredient "chicken fat" down toward the
bottom of the list!  I would NEVER expect to find such an ingredient in
an innocent product like potato chips. It's a good reminder that
vegetarians have to be pretty diligent to weed out offending products.

Julie in San Jose