Re: tortillas

I believe Reeser's makes a fat-free variety, and Diane's makes a low-fat
version.  I prefer the former.  Actually, I prefer to make my own...

Just mix about a half-cup of water and a cup of flour (you can vary until
you get a consistency you want), mix and use a rolling pin to roll them to
whatever thickeness you like, and then throw them on a non-stick frying
pan for about 30 seconds.  I use wheat flour, by the way.

--Dave