Mastercook

I wanted to buy the Mastercook II or Mastercook Deluxe program but was
told by the company that sells it that it only comes in CD rom and that
they no longer sell disk versions.  I do not have CD rom capability on my
computer.  Does any one know where I can get a disk version of Mastercook
for a PC? or can you recommend another program for importing and exporting
recipes?

Thanks,
Celeste Gafarian
Honolulu, HI