Low Fat Ramen Noodle Soups

When discussing fatfree ramen noodle soups, Donna suggested Campbells Baked Ramen soups.
Be careful, as these are not vegetarian (chicken fat is one of the ingredients of the seasoning packet).

I like Westbrae Natural, which I find in the Health Food Section of my supermarket.
Three flavors.. Brown Rice, 5-spice, and Mushroom.

But the sodium is still awful (700mg), and they cost way too much ($1.20 a packet).