re:daikon radish & sushi

Susan asked in Issue #22 if daikon radish is a Japanese pickle.  Maybe-- the
pickled diakon radish is used a lot in microbiotic cooking.  It tastes good
too.  I've found it in hf stores in macrobiotic section.  It is in a see thru
packet.  The fresh I've found in hf stores with fresh vegies & fruits.  I'm
sure you could use it in sushi. Carrots are used, but shredd them.  Celery
too, minced.  What I have seen and tasted were made by Japanese.    I would
like to have your recipe for creating sushi.

Thanks for all the great sharing.  Barbara