Steamed Tofu "Cake"

Karen,
        How do you steam the tofu cake?  In a dish in a pan of water in the
oven?  Or in a covered pan oven on top of the range?  What kind and size
shallow dish do you use?  Also, am I correct in thinking that there are
approximately 30 grams to one ounce?  This recipe sounds delicious.  I'm in
my 12th day as a Vegan (a la McDougall) and am enjoying it immensely--much
to my surprise.  I don't even crave cheese or sugar!  Thanks,

Jane

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA