passover recipes

Berkeley has a web site with Jewish recipes that includes many which are
kosher for passover.  I haven't looked at them recently so I don't know if
any of them conform to the rules of the ff mailing list.
The web address is soar.berkeley.edu/recipes/ethnic/jewish.
I am going to take a look at some of them tonight -- if you have ideas
about how to make some of them fat-free - please post it. Thanks, Karen