Wonderful Indian dish called "kema"

I made this last night which I adapted from a TVP cookbook I have.  It was
wonderful, and my boyfriend never even realized he wasn't eating m**t!
"Kema"
1 c TVP added to 7/8 c boiling water (let sit for 10 min)

1 onion, chopped
8 oz mushrooms, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1" ginger root, minced

saute onion, garlic, ginger and mushrooms (I used veggie broth for this)
until onions are clear.  Add the TVP and stir fry for 5 minutes.

Combine:
3T tomato paste
1 can (14 oz) stewed tomatoes
2 1/2 t curry powder
1/2 t salt
1/8 t cayenne

Add this mixture to TVP mixture and then add enough water (approx. 1/4 c) so
it can simmer for 10 minutes (covered).

I served this over basmati rice - delicious!