taco salad

I don't know if it's the kind of TVP we've purchased or what, but we've
had some really good quick suppers using TVP lately.  Last night, I mixed
1c TVP, 1 1/2c water and a package of cheap taco seasoning and used it as
the "meat" part of taco salad.  With the addition of pre-cut, bagged
salad mix and tomato, along with some ff sour cream and picante sauce it
was a great, quick supper.

We've also recently had sloppy joe's with the same TVP just by mixing
with tomato paste, water and store brand sloppy joe seasoning.  The
lowest fat buns I could find were 1/2g per bun(both pieces).  Anybody
know if you can get them with less?

Kim