Granola

We seem to be on a granola kick here, so I thought I would post the adjustments
that worked so well for me on the apricot granola posted last week.

5 cups old-fashioned oats (seem to add more crunch than quick oats)
2 cups grapenuts cereal
1.5 cups crisped rice cereal
1 cup raisins
1 cup cut up dried apples
1/2 cup dried dates
8 oz. apricot preserves
2 oz. orange marmalade
1/3 cup brown rice syrup, warmed
1/2 cup apple juice (I go heavy on the concen
trate)
1 tbspn vanilla
1.5 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cardamom
Mix dry ingredients and stir together preserves, marmalade, syrup, juice and
spices.  Add to dry ingredients and bake at 350 degrees on two cookie sheets
lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray for 35 minutes, stirring every 5
minutes, switching racks.