radish sprouts

One of my favorite sandwich fillings is yogurt cheese with radish sprouts.
There are bags of "spicy sprouts" available at the supermarket which are a
mixture of alfalfa and radish sprouts, I think. They never look terribly
fresh. I'd like to sprout my own but can't find the seeds. Does anyone know
of a mail order store where radish seeds for sprouting can be purchased.
One can't just use garden seeds because they are treated with highly toxic
fungicides.

Thanks. Eva

   Charles and Eva Deck
   2805 Trenton Drive