Fruity Salsa

I made this up the other night because I wanted something different.

Tropical Fruit Salsa w/Vidalia Onion and Chipotle peppers

1/2 Mango peeled and cubed
1/2 Papaya peeled, seeded, cubed
1/4 Vidalia onion, diced
1/4 Chipotle pepper (the one in the Adobo sauce), chopped very finely
1/4 bunch (apx. 1/8 cup) chopped
honey to taste

Note: I didn't have any jalapeno peppers, so I used the chipotle instead.
I started out with the tiniest amount and added to taste because I didn't
want it to overpower the rest of the flavors.  I though it made a great
taste combo with the fruits.

Combine all expect honey in a bowl, stir.  Add honey to taste if your
fruit isn't ripe or sweet enough.  The mango I had wasn't very ripe, so it
was really firm but no very sweet.

Enjoy with just about anything.  We had it on burritos last night.