oh dear- sunflower seeds!

Hi -

Just wanted to post a warning about sunflower seeds.  Mary S just
sent an interesting 'indian muffin' recipe using millet flour and
buckwheat flour.  I must try something like this soon!  However
the ingredients also includes 1 cup ground sunflower seeds.  Now,
I found in my reference that 1 cup of sunflower seeds has 30 g fat!
But I also found something listed called 'partially defatted sunflower
seed flour' that is only 2g fat per cup!
Mary, did you use the defatted flour, or the seeds?  I have never seen
sunflower 'flour' has anyone else?  Or maybe we could come up with
a lower fat sub for the sunflower seeds.

Just a thought,
Pam D