Chilled Soup

To the request for Chilled Soup,  I adapted this from an old Gourmet
Cookbook.  We make it a lot when we have a lot of cucumbers from the garden.

Mix 2 garlic cloves, minced with 1 tsp salt.  Beat the mixture into 2 cups
non fat plain yogurt.  Beat till smooth.  Blend in 1 cucumber, peeled seeded
and chopped, the juce and grated rind of 1/2 lemon, and 2 cups water.  Add
1/4 cup chopped mint and salt and pepper to taste. (I do it all in the food
processor) Chill the soup thoroughly.