Re Frozen espresso

A supermarket juice bar guy told me the ingredients (at least at
this one.. Nature's Heartland in Bedford, MA)... espresso, ice, skim
milk and ... NF frozen yogurt (the softserve kind, I guess you could
presoften if store bought)!
They don't usually use skim, but he used it upon my request.  I think
he had to use more yogurt than milk than usual, the first batch was
a bit thin and he remade another one for me later (unasked) that was
wonderful.

Aiko Pinkoski
aiko@xxxxxxxxxxx