Omega 3 Eggs

In Indonesia we are getting Omega 3 eggs and the company says that they have
been able to formulate a premium vegetarian chicken feed recipe that
modifies the fat and increase Vit E content in the egg. In nutritional
information per 60g serving egg it is shown that regular eggs have 6.2g.
fat, Omega 6 (mg) 4806, Omega 3 mg. 33, while Omega 3 eggs have 3.9g fat,
Omega 6 (mg) 999, and Omega 3 618 mg. These are very expensive compared to
regular eggs. These eggs are suggested for hypertension, CVD etc.

I wonder if anyone knows about such eggs and whether these are available at
your end. I don't want to spend money and I don't want to try unless I know
these eggs are really good.

Khorshed