Marrows?

Jim Baker talked about marrows. He said he planted them, and
prepared an interesting recipe for them.

I've never heard of marrows. I thought I knew most vegetables,
at least by name, but obviously I don't.

Perhaps I will see one to-marrow, but not today.

Or, once I heard somebody in a musical sing about them:

"...Tomarrow, tomarrow, I'll see you tomarrow, it's only a day awayyyy..."

Anyway, tell me about all your tomarrows,

Mike Rosenblatt