radish leaves/veg traveler

Faith asked:Anybody know whether or not the greens from radishes are
edible?  I know
radish sprouts are edible, but what about the full-sized leaves?  We've
got a veritable ton of fresh radishes out in the garden, and I hate to
waste all those lovely greens if I could use them in something...

Sheesh, I sure hope so, cause I have eaten them and I'm still here.  Since
you are growing them yourself, you can get the lovely young fresh ones,
great in salads. Yum

And Mary Shannon asked about Vegetarian Traveler:

http://www.lightlink.com/larson/vegtrav.htm

Jan Gordon <jrg14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To be yourself, in a world that tries, night
and day, to make you just like everybody
else - is to fight the greatest battle there
ever is to fight, and never stop fighting.     --e.e. cummings