Weight Loss

Hi everyone!

After following an Ornish diet and now McDougall, I have lost 61 pounds
toward my goal of 71!  My question is this, when I get to my goal
weight, will I keep losing weight?  How does my body know when to stop
losing weight?  I could probably lose another 10 pounds after the 71,
but I wouldn't want to lose any more than that.  Thanks for the help!

BTW, does anyone else ever get vacant stares from people who've asked
about your diet?  I work at a country club, where everyone is eating the
SAD.  Several people have asked what I'm doing to lose so much weight.
When I explain McDougall-style eating, most people just stare at me,
incredulous.  Is it me???

Sheri