Freezing Asparagus

Tonya,
I usually snap the bottom off and then use a veggie peeler
on the bottom 2/3rds of the stalk.  Then I pop them into
boiling water for a bit to blanche and ice water to stop
cooking it.  let dry a bit and freeze on cookie sheet.  Then
I pop them into ziplock bags so I can take out as many stalks
as I need/want.
hope this helps
Karen, Kings Cove
screamer2@xxxxxxxx

You can't have everything you want.  Where would you put it?
~**~**~**~   Steven Wright   ~**~**~**~