Kashi Chocolate Pillows

I had a big fight with my machine and FINALLY forced it to show me the
downloaded digests.  In #105 there was a mention of these kashi chocolate
things and I would really appreciate it if someone would take pity on me and
repost the recipe.  I am on a weight-reduction diet but my children are not -
and we all LOVE KitKats.  I'm also looking forward to trying those Pumpkin
Oat Muffins - they sound wonderful and I copied it but from whom?  I deleted
it without taking the name of the person!  Thank you, Mrs. Calabash, whoever
you are...