Genisoy

Genisoy has a toll-free number (1-888-436-4769) and will send out a sample
pack on request. The uncoated chocolate soy protein bar is vegan, non-fat
and very good. It does have 210 cal however so I just nibble from time to
time and never eat a whole one at once. Beware, they also have a chocolate
coated bar that is not fat free. I just found the bars at Traders Joe's for
$.99. Mail order price is $1.29.

Re the soy protein powders: I found the chocolate quite tasty. I was not
impressed with the vanilla and natural flavors. Again, beware. Although they
are labelled fat free, canola oil is a listed ingredient. Obviously, they
get in at less than 0.5 gm fat per serving in order to make their fat free
claim but this kind of advertising always irks me.

Carla