Nutrition Bars (Genisoy)

I called the company that makes Genisoy bars (1-888-Genisoy) and they
sent me a nice sampler pack with 2 chocolate coated bars (220 cal per bar
with 3.5 gm fat). 2 chocolate uncoated (210 cals/fatfree), and packets of
choc, vanilla, and natural shakes.  They also included lots of info on
the health benefits of soy.  I haven't tried the shakes yet, but the bars
are long-gone and I thought they were delicious (A matter of individual
taste of course, but I prefer them to Power and Boulder bars).  My only
complaint is that I can't find them anywhere in Eastern MA.

					Elayne